I haven't posted in a while, and I think it, sadly, will probably be like that for some time. Since work started up in 2012, today is my first day off, and my next CPA test is just 26 short days away! So I have been pretty busy and all of my "free time" has mostly been spent sleeping, eating, or watching a little TV.
BUT as I was sitting down at my computer today to do a little studying (I sat down about 20 minutes ago and have yet to get to the studying part) I decided to catch up a little on some blog posts I had missed over the past 2 weeks.
Among them was this post from my wonderful friend Grace, who recently shared that she and her husband will be having a baby in July. YAY!! I'm soooo excited for her! She's the 2nd of my close friends that is having a baby in July! Yay for friends with babies!! It was so exciting to read that post about when she found out she was pregnant. It was so 'her' and I can't wait to read all about her journey of bringing that little precious baby into the world!
Another post I read was this one. I really don't know how I stumbled on the blog, but I love that I did. It's a girl who ALSO lives in Omaha and it's so fun to read what she writes about her life in this city and her take on it all. At the beginning of the post she talks about the weather last week. It just makes me laugh because it's so true and I have experienced the same thing that she did. What a small world :)
In her post she links the video that is below, called Sh*t Nobody Says. It is so true all the things that he points out and made me laugh. I guess I should say it's all true EXCEPT the "I really want a Fillet O Fish" because I honestly do say that and I will make a trip to McDonald's JUST to get one! I hope you enjoy it, too!
Have a great rest of the weekend and hopefully I will post again soon. I REALLY am going to study now so I can pass this stupid test (and 2 more after that) and just be done with this already!
Yay!! I made your blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my post -- there are MANY more to come so prepare for lots of baby updates. :)
ReplyDeleteI am prepared!! I can't wait to share my baby-having experiences with you and all of my blog world WHEN the time comes, so I'll get to repay you for all this later. But, for now, I'll just live vicariously through you and your exciting journey!!!
DeleteI'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes filet'o'fish. My boyfriend tells me that is gross, but I don't care! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!
ReplyDelete