Saturday, September 28, 2013

Meeting Harper Lee

Last weekend I traveled with some friends to Hastings to meet our friend Bailey's baby for the first time. Miss Harper Lee was just 8 days old!! She is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow up and spoil her all the while!!




It was such a fun day to be able to hang out with great friends and pass around a little baby! 
We even got to share Bailey's first post-baby glass of wine with her!


We grilled out for supper and played a few yard games before we left for the evening. 

The new parents!


I have a feeling there will be quite a few more trips to Hastings to visit Harper as she grows up. I have no doubt that she will be a new addition to our girls' days, too! It's so exciting to have her here finally and to see Josh and Bailey as new parents!


To see some awesome newborn pictures of Harper, check out Bailey's sister-in-law's blog. She is a photographer and took some great pictures of Harper at 10 days old!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, you look WAY too cute holding a baby. ;) But ... I really wanted to say that holy moly Bailey just rocks at life. I'm pretty sure I didn't wear anything but pajamas for Trice's first 2 months of life and I definitely did NOT look as well-rested as her. She's a rockstar. :) Harper is so precious!! I just love her! I bet this day was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should also add that I'm incredibly jealous because I'm still waiting to enjoy my post baby glass of wine! Maybe you girls should come visit me..

    ReplyDelete