Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful: Day 30

30. I am thankful for things that make me smile. I know that's a very broad thing to say, but yesterday I spent over an hour going through some very humerous pictures on Pinterest that really made me laugh out loud. I thought I'd share a few of them with you and hopefully they bring a smile to your face as well as we bring November to a close.

I hope you all take a moment to be thankful for the little things each and every day of the year. Enjoy!

You can follow me on Pinterest here!




Totally something I would do...


I'd be their friend cuz I think that's funny!





What nuts?



Ohhh Home so soon?





This kid is going to need therapy!
Agreed!


Looks like a message I'd send to my mom!

Love you, Meghan Chapin!



Hope this isn't true :) 

I can relate :)
CH CH CH CHIA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment