Last weekend everyone traveled to Des Moines to help Teddy and Katie celebrate their wedding. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was tons of fun. Both Teddy and Katie looked so great and happy all day. I'm so happy for them!!
It was great to get to see everyone and hang out, but the reception was a loud party so we didn't get to have real great conversations. Luckily for all of us, we get to all get together again this coming weekend for the Bell Reunion - only, like, the best weekend of the summer!
I didn't do a good job at taking great pictures of the actual wedding because I figured I'd leave that up to the photographers :) But I did catch a few other random pictures and some good video of Teddy performing for everyone! Enjoy!
My one picture from the ceremony
Katie was absolutely gorgeous!
My one picture of one of the centerpieces
Uncle Paul, Aunt Jeane, and Grandma
High school friends (and Jocelyn)
Our family!
Teddy jammin' on stage with Rukkus
Below is just my little thing I put together of Teddy and Emi singing Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. They sang it at the very beginning of the reception and then again at the end. This video shows all of the first performance and about half of the second. Sorry it's not great quality, but you get the point :)
And just for fun: Uncle Dan unknowingly performing the next day in our hotel room, attempting to get all the words to Enya's "Only Time" correct... I missed the best part where he really was singing, but you still can enjoy this! It makes me smile because that's exactly what my dad used to sing like. They must be related!
No comments:
Post a Comment