Back in March, we decided to tackle another minor painting project - the small bathroom off our kitchen. Once again, it was a room that was the same "builder beige" color that was in all the rooms in the house were when we moved in so this was just another step in the process of personalizing our house.
Painting that little room was harder than I had anticipated due to the high ceilings and the lack of area to put a ladder! During this little spruce up project, we also put in a new toilet paper and towel holders when we were done painting. We still have to get a rug and some fun stuff on the walls in the room, but I'm just happy that the hard part is done!
These pictures aren't much to look at since there's nothing in this bathroom decoration-wise, but at least there's a difference in paint color :) Hopefully someday I'll get to hanging stuff on the walls and making it look nicer...
![]() |
| I didn't think to take a "before" picture until after we had already tried out some paint on the wall... As you can see, we didn't choose that color! |
Hopefully someday this bathroom will get a much needed upgrade. But for now it does its job!



No comments:
Post a Comment