Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kosama - 16 Weeks

Last Saturday marked the end of  my 16th week of going to Kosama. To mark the end of my second 8 weeks, I did another assessment on Saturday morning to see how my stats had changed over the last 8 weeks. 



Now here's where I messed up... 

The way they do their analysis is with ne of those scales with the foot electrodes. After I did the assessment this time, I read online that the readings from these scales are pretty inaccurate, but to make them at least comparable it is important to do your assessments at the same time of day and under the same circumstances each time. 

The first two times that I had assessments, I did them the first thing in the morning after I woke up and hadn't ate anything before hand. This time, I had worked out (which they also say not to do), ate, and had been awake for several hours. I also had to go to a different location to do my assessment this time because they moved all the assessments to one place, which meant the equipment they were using was different as well. So even though I did the assessment, I'm not so confident that the numbers are accurate or comparable... I guess I'll do better next time at keeping everything as consistant as possible!

The whole not having comparable results kind of bothers me since I am all about numbers with being an accountant and all... But I guess I'll just have to go off the fact that I feel better and can tell that my body is changing rather than off of the numbers... But for what it's worth, here's the results!

I went to Kosama 26 out of 48 possible days - 54.17% 
Of the days I missed, I was out of town or wasn't able to go 9 days. 
I also just didn't go or overslept a lot more this 8 weeks, which was bad, but hopefully I can do better this time!
 
Other stats (in spreadsheet form because that's how I roll)


For the next 8 weeks, my goal is to go work out 70% of the time which would be 34 out of the 48 days. I already know there will be a few days where we are out of town and quarter close at work also falls within this 8 weeks, so it's going to be a little bit of a challenge. (And I didn't go this morning! Ahh!) I'm confident I can do it, though!

Click here to see my first 8 week results!

No comments:

Post a Comment