First, here is a video I put together of our wedding pictures up through the ceremony.
I love this picture of my mom kissing my cousin's new baby boy, Austin. Born May 5 and our wedding was May 29. I was so happy to have the newest edition to our family there!
My Grandpa's. I love them!
I can't really tell you how I felt right before the ceremony. I was kind of nervous, I think, but also just anxious to get it all going. The day was just going so fast, I couldn't believe that it was time for the ceremony already.
Trent and his dad hanging out with the
guys waiting for the ceremony to start.
My brother seating my Grandma Jons
Trent seating his Grandma
My brother seating my Grandma Kock
Grandpa Kock taking his seat
My parents chatting before my mom gets seated
Trent seating my mom
Trent seating his mom
Our mom's lighting the unity candles
Then it was time for the wedding party:
And then it was my turn!!
Trent watching me walk down the isle.
Walking down the isle with my dad
My mom joined my dad and I at the end of the aisle to
give me away to my soon-to-be husband
I love all our little smiles we had at each other during the ceremony and just being able to stand there and look into each others eyes while listening to the readings or saying our vows. The looks like "We're about to be husband and wife" and "Yay" and "Hey there, handsome!" and all that good stuff ;)
The pastor getting the rings
Such a cute picture of John Paul peaking at the
photographer during the ceremony
Lighting the unity candle
One of my favorite pictures of the ceremony with everyone in prayer
And then we kiss!
And now we're Mr. and Mrs.!!!
We went back into the sanctuary to dismiss everyone.
The ushers had done a number on Trent's car when we got out. We were still unwrapping change and manuals from tin foil months after the wedding...
Signing the marriage license.
After the ceremony, we took some more pictures with both Trent and I together with everyone.
My family.
Trent's family
With our parents
The whole wedding party
Us with the MOH, my sister and best man, Trent's dad
And with that, we leave the church and head for the reception site to celebrate becoming Mr. and Mrs!
Love the sepia photo of you two kissing with the crowd behind you! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAgree with Tyah! You two kissing outside is my favorite picture you posted! Adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteYour dress is beautiful! I love how much you're beaming in the photo when you're walking up the aisle!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos and you made a stunning bride!
ReplyDeleteI love your dress! So glad you linked up!
ReplyDelete