I am sooo excited for the Hunger Games movie! I read the books over the past few months (there are 3 of them) and LOVED them. I would really recommend them to anyone to read. I read the first one, which is what the movie is about, while we were on our honeymoon, and that's all I really wanted to do when we had down time during the days while we were laying by the pool. Such a good book to go along with our amazing honeymoon :)
Trent and I are actually taking the day off tomorrow to go see it! Kinda crazy, but at least we're not going at midnight tonight! We bought our tickets online, so we have them for sure, now it's a matter of getting there to get a good seat. You wouldn't think that it wouldn't be sold out at the 11:30 showing on a Friday (shouldn't those people be at work anyways! haha) but I guess you never know.
We're meeting Trent's parents and his sister and her husband so we can all see it together. I'm anxious to see what everyone thinks of it. I really hope that it isn't a let down and I hope that it does the book justice. I've heard really good reviews about it, so I hope that stands true! I even read a review that says the movie is better than the book... (I actually didn't read the whole review because I didn't want it to spoil too much for me, but it very plainly said that!) So we shall see... I really don't think that it will be a disappointment at all.
If you haven't read the book yet, I definitely think you should very soon!
Can't wait for tomorrow! Happy Hunger Games Day, everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment