29. I am thankful for my marriage. I know I was already thankful for my husband, but since today is our 6 month wedding anniversary (crazy!), I am thankful for our marriage today. I am so blessed to have found such a loving and wonderful man to spend the rest of my life with. It is so great to have someone to share my every day with and to also share the new and changing things that are happening. I am so lucky to have married a man who will put up with me and my not-so-perfectness and who has so much to offer. He is so hard working and confident and committed to what he's doing. He cooks and has supper made a lot of times when I get home from work, he cleans (even the bathrooms), he takes the trash out, vacuums and dusts, makes the bed, and he lets Mattie out in the middle of the night, all while loving me and being the best husband I could ever ask for. He is just amazing. I appreciate every little thing he does for me and I love him so much! When I think of all that has happened in just this first 6 months of our marriage and all that we have already experienced and gone through together, it makes me very excited for all of the wonderful things that I know are coming in the next few months and years and even the little surprises that are going to pop up and catch us off guard. I know it's not going to be easy all of the time, but when I'm married to my best friend, it sure is worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment