I was just finally sitting down to work on Samuel's 10 month post, which is now a week late, and I realized I never posted his nine month pictures!
I opted to not pay someone to take his nine month pictures and take my own and I think they turned out okay. I know I didn't get the same quality or number or variety (mostly because I didn't spend enough time figuring out what he should wear) of pictures that I would have gotten had I paid someone else to take them, but I got a few good ones, and that's really what I was looking for.
I opted to not pay someone to take his nine month pictures and take my own and I think they turned out okay. I know I didn't get the same quality or number or variety (mostly because I didn't spend enough time figuring out what he should wear) of pictures that I would have gotten had I paid someone else to take them, but I got a few good ones, and that's really what I was looking for.
I hate to say it, but I think I would have maybe gotten a few more good ones if I had a more cooperative assistant who was super gung ho about the whole process and not apologizing to Samuel the whole time for his mom making him take pictures!! ;)
I do feel a little bad about making him take pictures on the day we did because he had had a fever the day before and really wasn't feeling all that great, but I wrote it off to teething and off we went... turns out he had hand food and mouth.. Sorry, buddy!
But anyways... here are some of Samuel's nine month pictures. Taken with a little wooden chair that was Samuel's Great Grandpa Jons' chair :)















































No comments:
Post a Comment