I'd say that Trent and I stayed up a little too late last night and I know Mattie would agree with me. Last night, I was immersed in making some photo books of wedding and honeymoon pictures and Trent was in his room playing a computer game and, before I knew it, Trent came up to me and asked if I knew that it was 2 in the morning!?! (I did know it was that time, but I was just having too much fun to go to sleep.)
Mattie likes to lounge around and take naps, but she really doesn't go to sleep until we do. And since we were around the apartment all day yesterday and were keeping her awake, she didn't have her hours to nap while we were away at work either, so I am sure she was very tired after such a long day yesterday.
That's why, I'm sure, she was very excited for us to finally get out of bed this morning so she could take over our bed and snuggle in, which is just what she did!
 |
| Mattie's thankful for a relaxing Sunday just as much as I am! |
I even noticed that after she got up from her nap in the bed, there was a nice, big, wet slobber spot (right on Trent's side thankfully!) She just might have picked up that little slobbering trait from me over the past 4 months! Whoops! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment