Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you have enjoyed this first day of 2012!
2011 was such an amazing year. I married my best friend, my sister got married, my dad got his 100th win as a basketball coach and led his team to be state runners up in the girls' basketball tournament, my parents' became owners of another newspaper, and, among other things, I was blessed enough to be able to share another great year and many memories with all of my grandparents throughout the year.
I have high hopes for 2012 to be just as great of a year and quite possibly even better.
I resolve to continue to grow as a woman of faith and to glorify God as best I can through the works I do throughout the year.
I strive to be the best wife, daughter, sister, and friend that I can be and I resolve to have 2012 be a year where I can do my best to focus on others and not on myself.
I have plans to become Kendra Fredericksen, C.P.A this year.
I also need to eat better and work out even just a fraction more than I do now (which is not at all).
I welcome all of the changes that are going to come this year and vow to be thankful and make the best of everything that comes my way.
May you find many blessings in this new year!
Happy 2012!


No comments:
Post a Comment