I realize I'm all out of order now with my posts, but I'm just getting caught up on the drafts that have been piling up!
Right before Samuel turned 1, we did the whole cake smash thing. I made him a cake and we set him next to it and let him have at it until we feared he'd go into a sugar coma and made him stop! (The cake was more of a banana bread and the frosting was made from whipped cream mostly rather than heavy sugar and fat, so that's not as bad, right?!?!)
Here are the pictures from our little photo shoot! (I realize I never went back and finished editing these all, but if I don't post them now, I'm never going to do it, so forgive the amateurness of our garage photo shoot! ;)
























These are seriously so CUTE and look professional - so I guess you are a professional now! How did you make your backdrop and all that jazz? My garage is NOT that cute.. ;)
ReplyDelete