Friday, February 10, 2012

This weekend is going to be LEGEN... wait for it...

DARY!! Legendary!

Not only did this weekend start off with me getting out of work 2 hours early and me taking a 2 hour nap AND my wonderful husband taking me out to eat at my FAVORITE place, Old Chicago, but I get to spend the rest of the weekend with some of my best friends!
Kaela, Bay, Lauren and I at an MDT get-together.
Tomorrow morning, three of my favorite girls and I are all getting in a car and driving down to Kansas City to spend the evening with our other friend, Kaela. We're just gonna go out to eat and hang out and just have a wonderful time together. There is never a shortage of fun and awesomeness when we all get together. I am very much looking forward to it.
Dance competition in Daytona Beach
And THEN, when we get back to town on Sunday, we are going bridesmaid dress shopping for Lauren's upcoming wedding. I can't wait to have all her wedding plans start coming together. It is going to be a beautiful day and I'm so happy for her! And I'm excited to try on some dresses, too =)
I just had to add this picture cuz it makes me laugh.
Some of my favorite people just doing what we do best!
Good times!
So much fun going on this weekend! I'm sure it will go by very quickly though! 
I hope you all have a great weekend, too!!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be amazing!! I love that it came together so smoothly

    ReplyDelete