I have never really been a big celebrator of Valentine's Day for some reason. I've always recognized it, but haven't been super into it. I think I might like to be. But I guess I don't know... We'll see what this year brings
=)
This year, I get to spend my first Valentine's Day with my husband! I don't think we'll do much, maybe go out to eat or something like that, but that's great for me!
Here are a few of the Valentine's Day/Love/Mushy Gushy stuff I've pinned in the past few weeks on Pinterest. I could definitely see some of these things: printables, pillows, sayings, etc. show up in my home in the future... Enjoy!
Feel free to check them out!
![]() |
| Haha! |















These are so cute! Andy doesn't like Valentines Day, so we don't celebrate it. He said he will gladly buy me roses the day after because they will be half off. Cheapskate... :)
ReplyDeleteHey, even getting them the day after is something! I've gotten flowers once from my husband and that was the night we got engaged. "What a waste" he says :)
DeleteAnd don't tell him, but I suppose he's right!
I LOVE this post all about love. I just love love! ;)
ReplyDelete