Here are some more pictures that I took right before people arrived at our house for the party we had at our house for the "CPA Celebration." I was happy that we had a reason to finally get some projects done and get a few things hung on the walls. I'll be putting together a few posts to detail those projects, but for now, I am just going to document what the main rooms in our house look like as of right now! (Sorry the pictures aren't that great, they're just from my phone - but you get the point!)
Family Room


Dining Room and Living Room
![]() |
| Mattie was on the lookout for everyone to arrive and the fun to begin! |
I don't have exact before and afters, but here's a little comparison... I have a feeling it will always be a work in process!
The living dining room didn't have furniture until December, so this is the first comparison I have.
I'm excited to keep working on these rooms over time! It's really fun to see how they change!
Have a great weekend, everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment