A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get to go to the Rascal Flatts concert in Des Moines with some of my favorite people! It was an awesome concert (like I would expect anything less) and I had so much fun.
We all met up in Des Moines and went out to eat and then made our way to Wells Fargo Arena.
![]() |
| Jocelyn and I had our boots on! |
The first real opener was The Band Perry. They were so fun to watch. They are full of energy and have some great songs. All three of them (all siblings) also have great hair :) I'm sure their parents are proud!
(I evidently didn't take a picture of or with Kenzie. She must have gone to the bathroom at the wrong time!)
Then it was time for Rascal Flatts!
They have sooo many good songs, it would have been impossible for them to get through them all. They did sing a majority of the ones I love, though!
The concert was right before Halloween, so it was appropriate and very funny when their band came out in superhero costumes. It just cracked me up to see The Hulk playing the banjo and see a silhouette of Batman in the background!
I'd say my favorite part was when they were singing "Easy" (one of my favorites by them) and the part that is usually sung by Natasha Bedingfield was sung by Jay DeMarcus (one of the members of Rascal Flatts). Take a listen to the song and pay attention to how high some of the parts sung by Natasha Bedingfield are. It was pretty impressive to hear Jay sing it! Definitely made me smile!
When the concert was over, we all took the short trip to walk over the pedestrian bridge that's in downtown Des Moines and then went back to the hotel for some food and drinks before heading to bed. It was such a fun time and I'm so glad that we all could get together to go. Another successful Rascal Flatts concert in the books!
![]() |
| My awesome souvenir of Joe Don Rooney's head. *swoon* |















No comments:
Post a Comment