A while back I saw these pictures on a blog and I loved the look of it.
I decided that was something that I could do myself, so I started hunting for all the supplies I needed.
I found these frames on Amazon and bought them with a gift card I got last Christmas and some birthday money.
For the mats, I purchased some poster board from a craft store along with an X-acto knife and a cutting mat. I measured out how big they needed to be and how big I wanted the hole to be and cut away. They aren't perfect, so someday I'll redo them to make them better, but they are good for now.
I created the prints using Page Maker, printed them out, and then assembled them.
The top one says:
"There is an endless song, echoes in my soul. I hear the music ring.
And though the storms may come, I am holding on. To the rock I cling
I know I am loved by the King and it makes my heart want to sing."
They are some words from the song "How Can I Keep From Singing"
The bottom one says "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
![]() |
| Ignore the sad looking plant. It was just thirsty. Don't worry - It is doing awesome now! |
I am quite happy with the way they turned out and am looking forward to changing out what's in the frames at different times. I am working on changing them out for Christmas and am currently making something inspired by these stars in the picture below. I hope they turn out how I want them to!







LOVE these! Also, I can't reply to your comment because you're a no-reply blogger, but I go to church at Coram Deo - meets in Westside Middle School. Where do y'all go?
ReplyDeleteWell why would I ever want to be a no reply blogger? And all this time I just thought everyone disliked me! :) I'll have to look into that one! But anyway... Thanks! :)
DeleteWe have been going to Christ Community Church.