Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Family Feud Chain Email Completed by my Dad

In the spirit of filling out questionnaires, like Trent and I did for Valentines day earlier this month, I found this old email a while back and it made me laugh, just like it did 5 years ago when it arrived in my inbox.

Back on May 22, 2009 I had filled out a chain email called "Family Feud" (you know, because all of those things used to be so cool!) and sent it around to some of my family. It was the ones that had a list of questions that you answer and then send around to see how many people send it back to you with their own answers. A little while later that day, I received an email back from my dad, who had filled it out with his own answers... I can't say that he did that often, but something must have inspired him that day to fill this one out. And I'm sure glad that he did!

We all know my dad was quite a goofball and sometimes said some very off-the-wall things. Oh how I miss that! Some of his answers below are logical, some are clever, some are funny and some are just plain strange! I wanted to share his answers because I'm sure everyone could use a laugh.


Name something you use in the shower? Saw

Name something a football player wears under his uniform? Shoulder pads

Name something people hate to find on their windshield? Chicken

Name something a man might buy before a date? Flowers

What is another word for blemish? Whiting's girls' basketball team

What is something you cook in the microwave? Cat

Name a piece of furniture people need help moving? All

Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner? Driving a car then wrecking it.

Name a kind of test you cannot study for? Jared's classes

Something a boy scout gets a badge for? Out of a gumball machine

Name a phrase with the word home in it. "Home - Sweet - Home"

Name a sport where players lose teeth? Old age

Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day? Name the 5 best ways to do something when there are only 4 listed in the book.

Name the person that is least likely to respond? A deaf and mute person

Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat? Rotten bird

Name something a person wears even if it has a hole in it? Mask

Name something that gets smaller the more you use it? Pencil

1 comment:

  1. This is great! The one about the dog driving the car cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete