Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

This past Sunday, Trent and I hosted a little get together at our house for the Super Bowl. This is the second year we've had an actual get-together at our house, but Trent and Lauren and I were talking about the fact that this is the fifth year that us three have watched the Super Bowl together! That's pretty crazy. 

This year, it was Trent and I, Bailey and Josh, Lauren, my coworker, Stephanie, and her husband and Trent's coworker, Ben. If you remember, last year at our Super Bowl party, it was just Lauren and Alex, Bailey and Josh, & Trent and I and it was the day that Josh and Bailey told us they were expecting little Harper Lee later that year! It was fun to be able to take pictures "one year later" this year.

They made their announcement with a super cute picture on a cookie cake.
This year, we got to replace the cake with the cutest little baby!

We also had fun not touching the baby in Bailey's belly by touching the actual baby's belly!


And for another before and after picture, here's me and Harper when she was just a little over a week old to this past Sunday at 4 and a half months. Doesn't she just have the absolute cutest smile!! 


I can't really say that I watched a whole lot of the game, but after seeing the first play and watching the Seahawks score run up, I figured we weren't missing too much. I did see a few good commercials and the halftime show was pretty sweet, though! We had a lot of food (Trent and I are going to be eating left overs for the rest of the week) and some great company, so I'd say it was a successful night. I always feel so happy after a night with my best friends. And I'm happy I got to include my best work friend this time, too! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great super bowl sunday! So glad we were all able to get together again and I also feel so happy after a day with my best friends :)

    ReplyDelete