Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Mom!!

Today is the best mom in the world's birthday!!


I'm so glad that I get to spend her birthday with her again this year. Last year, we were working hard preparing for the big Birthday Bash, but this year there's a lot less work involved as we're headed north to see Garth in concert!!!

I am thankful for all of the fun times we've had over the years and all of the things I have been able to experience with her and because of her. I know that having her as my mom has made me one of the luckiest kids in the world. She works so hard every day and is such a blessing to everyone around her! She has done so much throughout in her life to make mine (and my siblings' lives) easier! 
She really is superwoman and I'm glad she got to spend the past week relaxing on vacation! 

In honor of us going to Garth tonight, this is a new song by Garth called "Mom" that I think is pretty great. Especially because my mom is pretty great! You can listen to it here. It's a pretty good one, and these are my favorite lyrics

And when she's talking to you make sure you listen close
She's gonna teach you everything you'll ever need to know
Like how to mind your manners, to love and laugh and dream
She'll put you on the path that bring you back to me


I love you, Mommy. 
Thank you for all you've done for us and for helping me become the person I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment