Date:
August 17, 2015 - The Due Date!!
How far along:
40 Weeks!!
How many weeks to go:
As many days as baby chooses, I guess!
Baby size:
A Pumpkin
Approximately 20+ inches
A Pumpkin
Approximately 20+ inches
Baby milestones:
She should be just about done in there, I would think!!
She should be just about done in there, I would think!!
Maternity clothes:
YES... I've outgrown all of my shirts now... This weekend I accidentally shrunk my one shirt that was long enough that I didn't have to worry about my belly hanging out the bottom. So that's fun...
YES... I've outgrown all of my shirts now... This weekend I accidentally shrunk my one shirt that was long enough that I didn't have to worry about my belly hanging out the bottom. So that's fun...
Stretch marks:
You betcha...
You betcha...
Have you started to show yet:
Affirmative
Affirmative
Belly button in or out:
Out
Out
Symptoms:
Same ol'... A huge belly, a bit of a sore back, sore fingers, larger than normal feet and fingers, and a sore pelvis. I haven't had any real bad heartburn, acid reflux or breathing problems when I sleep for the past few weeks, so that's good! I'm excited to give my body a bit of a break here pretty soon, though!
Movement:
She's still moving around in there, letting me know she's having a great time right where she is...
Same ol'... A huge belly, a bit of a sore back, sore fingers, larger than normal feet and fingers, and a sore pelvis. I haven't had any real bad heartburn, acid reflux or breathing problems when I sleep for the past few weeks, so that's good! I'm excited to give my body a bit of a break here pretty soon, though!
She's still moving around in there, letting me know she's having a great time right where she is...
Labor signs:
I've got nothin...
I've got nothin...
Mood:
I'm in a good mood, I just tend to get a little frustrated at times, but it's only my due date, so it's not like I have a ton to be frustrated/discouraged about yet!
I'm in a good mood, I just tend to get a little frustrated at times, but it's only my due date, so it's not like I have a ton to be frustrated/discouraged about yet!
Sleep:
It's not bad other than being really sore when I get out of bed. It takes a little convincing to get myself to muster up the energy to get myself rolled over or sitting up so I can get out of bed. And that happens at least 3 times throughout the night and then in the morning, so that's super fun.
It's not bad other than being really sore when I get out of bed. It takes a little convincing to get myself to muster up the energy to get myself rolled over or sitting up so I can get out of bed. And that happens at least 3 times throughout the night and then in the morning, so that's super fun.
Dreams:
I had one last Tuesday that our baby was going to be born on the 14th and that it was a boy. Obviously that dream didn't come true!! :)
Miss anything:
Not being in pain or feeling like I have to pee every time I walk. Having clothes to wear. Being comfortable wearing pants...
Gender prediction:
Boy
Boy
Names:
Same story - We have names, but middle names aren't 100% decided.
Same story - We have names, but middle names aren't 100% decided.
Best moment of the week:
Same story here. We're just living every day anticipating our baby's arrival, so there's nothing too exciting going on. We worked like normal during the week and then spent the weekend at home. We went out to eat on Friday night. Another "last date" perhaps - I think we've had several "last dates" by now. (I think of everything as possibly being my last before baby comes... last meal, last time washing my hair, last day at work, last time getting gas, last time seeing our families, last weekend, last time peeing in a cup at the Dr's office with this big belly (never knew that'd get to be such a hard task) etc... so far none of them have been the true last.) On Saturday, I slept in again and then I tried to stay active during the afternoon on Saturday to try to get baby moving towards the exit, but I'm not so sure it did anything other than wear me out. I went and got my "last pedicure" (I thought the one before that was going to be the last) and then picked up Chipotle for supper and we watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting". Sunday, I was super lazy and watched a lot of Criminal Minds and Forensic Files... I went on about a mile walk in the evening and did some stretching and sitting on the exercise ball as well, so hopefully baby is getting the hint that we're ready!! I can't wait for my "best moment of the week" to be that baby has come!
Nursery Things:
Nothing going on in there... The room is just waiting for its occupant to arrive.
Looking forward to:
Having a baby!! Sometimes when I feel her little heel or something stick out of my belly, I imagine what it will look like when she's really out here and we can see her for real! I can't wait to hold our little baby!!
Same story here. We're just living every day anticipating our baby's arrival, so there's nothing too exciting going on. We worked like normal during the week and then spent the weekend at home. We went out to eat on Friday night. Another "last date" perhaps - I think we've had several "last dates" by now. (I think of everything as possibly being my last before baby comes... last meal, last time washing my hair, last day at work, last time getting gas, last time seeing our families, last weekend, last time peeing in a cup at the Dr's office with this big belly (never knew that'd get to be such a hard task) etc... so far none of them have been the true last.) On Saturday, I slept in again and then I tried to stay active during the afternoon on Saturday to try to get baby moving towards the exit, but I'm not so sure it did anything other than wear me out. I went and got my "last pedicure" (I thought the one before that was going to be the last) and then picked up Chipotle for supper and we watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting". Sunday, I was super lazy and watched a lot of Criminal Minds and Forensic Files... I went on about a mile walk in the evening and did some stretching and sitting on the exercise ball as well, so hopefully baby is getting the hint that we're ready!! I can't wait for my "best moment of the week" to be that baby has come!
Nursery Things:
Nothing going on in there... The room is just waiting for its occupant to arrive.
Looking forward to:
Having a baby!! Sometimes when I feel her little heel or something stick out of my belly, I imagine what it will look like when she's really out here and we can see her for real! I can't wait to hold our little baby!!
Other things:
At our appointment last Friday, baby's heartbeat was 160, which was a lot faster than normal. The doctor said it was probably because baby was moving and then we could hear it slow down again, but she didn't give us a new number. I'm assuming it's the same mid to high 140s.
At our appointment last Friday, baby's heartbeat was 160, which was a lot faster than normal. The doctor said it was probably because baby was moving and then we could hear it slow down again, but she didn't give us a new number. I'm assuming it's the same mid to high 140s.

But the peeing in the cup when you can't see beyond your belly thing .. the struggle is real. That's all.
ReplyDeleteSERIOUSLY!!! I told Trent I need to bring a funnel to my appointments!!
Delete