Samuel Davey Fredericksen
Born August 22, 2015 at 1:57 a.m.
11 pounds 11 ounces
22.5 inches
There's so much to write about Samuel's first few days (and about the day he arrived), but for now, I'll just share a few of the pictures that I have from right after Samuel was born. We are so in love!!
There's so much to write about Samuel's first few days (and about the day he arrived), but for now, I'll just share a few of the pictures that I have from right after Samuel was born. We are so in love!!
Hanging out with Daddy:
The grandparents seeing Samuel for the first time:
Samuel with his Grandma's:
Grandma Kock:
A few pictures after getting to our room on the Mother/Baby floor and sleeping for a few hours (but not many!):








So glad he is OUT!! Loved meeting him on his 3rd day in this world! Congrats again to the new parents :)
ReplyDeleteBAAAAAH!! How am I just seeing this now? I just cried so many happy tears. So incredibly happy for you and Trent. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about Samuel.
ReplyDelete