Thursday, August 4, 2011

More Wedding Pictures!!

Here's some more of my favorite pictures. We got a little under 800 pictures from our photographer, so there's a lot more to see. I have quite a few more favorites, but I had to stop somewhere! I'll share some more on Facebook after we get the CD of pictures.

Enjoy the rest of these!
Have a great day!

The Kock Family (minus my future brother-in-law)

The Fredericksen Family
 


The Groom's Attendants

Me and my bridesmaids



Taylor with her Great Grandma Fredericksen

Everyone's taking pictures! They are so cute!
 
Grandma Kock leading everyone in prayer

A hug from my big sister


Our first dance
Lauren and Bailey being goofballs

Dancing with my Daddy!

I LOVE this picture of Trent and his mom dancing with Chuck looking on in the background!
Giving my Grandma and Grandpa Jons the toss bouquet and special handkerchief because they were married the longest out of everyone there.
My face shows my thoughts on this whole garter situation

At least I got a kiss out of the deal though :)


Love the pictures they got of our rings!


Cooper showing everyone how it's done!
He was so fun to watch at the dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment