Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wedding Pictures!!

Finally! After two months of patiently waiting, we got to see our wedding pictures! We will soon be getting the CD of them to use however we would like, but for now, here are a few of my favorites that I picked out for you to see =) Can't wait to share the rest!

P.S. I am going to have to do this in two posts, cuz it turns out that I have A LOT of favorites...

Enjoy!


My Something Old (from Grandma Jons) and Something Borrowed (from Grandma Kock)
 
My Something New (my own handkerchief) and
Something Blue (the blue pin that I wore in my hair)
along with my Something Borrowed again

My extremely handsome 'almost' husband!
 
My sister and Trent
Me and my new Mother-in-law!
 
Flower Girl and Ring Bearer being goofy
 
Kisses for John Paul!
Me and my Mom!

My dad walking me down the aisle. Good smile, Dad!

Trent as I'm coming to meet him at the front of the church!
 

First kiss as husband and wife!
  
We're married!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment