Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kock Christmas 2013

And finally, I have made it to my last Christmas update! So here's my last, picture overloaded post that has to do with our Christmas festivities. Now I can officially move into 2014!

On January 5, our family was finally able to all get together at Grandma Kock's to celebrate Christmas together. 

After church was over, we all made our way out to Grandma's for lunch and present opening. Now that I am writing this post, I realize that I was mistaken when I wrote about Christmas Day. I had said that we had lasagna and hot dogs on that day, but really we didn't. We had them on THIS day! How silly of me to mess up what we ate... my bad! Regardless of when it was, it was great!

Evidently our family is getting too big, or we are all growing up or something, but we didn't all fit around the table this year... So we had to have a kids table... Party of 1! Just Alex was there all by himself.

The kids table :)
Everyone but Grandpa and my mom (the picture taker)
Squeezing in a nap before it's time to open presents
After all the food was gone, it was time to open presents, so we all regrouped in the basement for the events to begin. This was another space that just didn't feel quite as big this year... I think we all must have gotten a tad bigger since last year or something!




Uncle Dan always has creative wrapping. This year, Jared got a present with Wes Stoelk's name on it... hmmm...










Grandma and Grandpa got a Keurig!

Wade got a picture of a shoe :)

My orange peeler and Trent's basting brush






Grandpa got this awesome custom carved wood box filled
with gifts and notes and other things from all of us.



I'd say we all hit the motherload again with all the gifts! And of course, it wouldn't be a family get together if we didn't take a bunch of pictures!




heehee
haha


Sleepy time for Uncle Dan again!
And we got some good pictures of the group as well!

Oh Jared and Alex... you certainly are related... Goofballs!
The Grandkids
The Grandkids and Significant Others
Our Family
I can hear Mattie -  "HEY! What about me, guys!?!"
Don't worry, though. She got in a picture!
Dan and the kids
And a few goofy pictures!





It was a great day, as I have always loved celebrating Christmas with my family, even when it happens 2 weeks after the actual day! Until next year... Merry Christmas, everyone!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment