Friday, February 20, 2015

Five on Friday {02.20.2014}

ONE.
We have a graduate in the house!!! Millie graduated from Beginner Puppy Training on Sunday! They had a little final where we went around the PetSmart store and took turns doing all the things they'd learned and then celebrated with some puppy-safe ice cream. Only three of the dogs from her class were there that day, but I kind of think that was better because it was hard enough to get those three to sit still for the picture!! She's still got a lot of puppy in her and a lot to work on, but it was a nice start to get her trained and more Mattie-like. :)

Millie with her graduation cap on!
Millie and two of her classmates and their owners

Eating her ice cream

TWO.
Lauren sent me this picture last weekend showing the size of our little baby! That's still so hard to believe!! I can't wait to snuggle our little baby for real (when it's much bigger, of course).


THREE.
I didn't have to work on Monday because it was President's Day! That meant I got to stay home with the dogs all day. The days always go by so much faster when I'm at home!! 
I'm sure me being home messes up Mattie's routine for the day, but she still found plenty of time to sleep on Monday I think.

FOUR.
I started my new Bible study at Christ Community Church at the end of January. I was reunited with most of the ladies that I did the Bible study on 1 and 2 Thessalonians with back in the fall and it's awesome. This study is once again done by Beth Moore and this one is called A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place and is all about The Tabernacle. I have already learned so much in the first few weeks and I can't wait to get even farther into it. 


FIVE.
I may have bought these headbands yesterday... juuuust in case we have a girl :)
I figured I could always give them away if we don't have a girl, but they were too cute to pass up!
I probably should start working on getting useful things that we need for the baby rather than things like this that we have a 50% chance of needing in the end... but oh well. That'd be far to practical!

10 Pack Headbands

1 comment:

  1. ah! The tiny baby! My heart! Also - guilty of the headband thing. If I have a girl, she has to have headbands from day one.. so.. just in case! It makes Nick really grumpy.

    ReplyDelete