Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baby Fred - 35 Weeks!


Date:
July 13, 2015

How far along:
35 Weeks!!

How many weeks to go: 
5 Weeks!

Baby size:
Honey Dew Melon/Coconut
17.2-18.7 inches long

Baby milestones: 
Most of her development is complete at this point. She's just going to spend the next few weeks putting on weight so she can be one healthy baby when she decides to join us!!

Maternity clothes: 
Yes - I really wear the same three dresses every week to work and then force myself to wear pants the other two days and I dislike every minute of it!

Stretch marks: 
I found some last Thursday!!! :( On the underside of my belly where I really can't see, so who knows how long they've been there!

Have you started to show yet: 
Yes... I really don't think how much more I can show... but I'm sure we'll see just how much over the next few weeks!

Belly button in or out:
 Out

Symptoms: 
Random Braxton Hicks, a little bit of acid reflux still, puffy feet by the end of the week... the usual :)

Movement:
Lots of movement and body parts sticking out of my belly!

Labor signs: 
Not that I know of!

Mood: 
Good, I think. I'm sure I look pretty tired and unhappy at times, though... but really, it's more of just the tiredness. I'm very happy :)

Sleep: 
Not too bad most of the time. Sunday night I had quite a rough time falling asleep and ended up laying in bed for 3 hours and that wasn't so fun...

Miss anything: 
Same ol'... Wish I had comfortable clothes to wear all the time and I miss being able to move without it being a huge effort.

Gender prediction: 
Mostly boy but I just can't wait to find out!

Names: 
We have names! We still have the right to change them, but I think they're pretty set :)

Best moment of the week: 
We had our hospital tour during our birth class last week. That was pretty exciting!! It won't be long before we're there for real! I feel so much better knowing where to go and slightly what to expect when we're there and learn about all the hospital has to offer.
My sister came on Friday night to get pedicures and go out to eat and spent the night, so that was a fun event for the week! My feet are so much prettier now that they are painted nice. It was much needed since I have resorted to wearing my Nike flip flops pretty much every day at work these days...
I spent two hours at Target on Saturday purchasing everything else I thought we'd need off our registry. I had also purchased some stuff online earlier in the week from Target, Amazon and Buy Buy Baby, so we've been getting packages every day pretty much. I feel like we're finally almost fully prepared in the "stuff" department to have this baby!
I also did my first load of baby laundry on Saturday and packed the baby's bag for the hospital! I also have my bag about 90% of the way packed and it will hopefully be all ready to go or I'll at least have a final list of the last minute things we'll need to grab when we're headed to the hospital to have a baby!!! Woot!!

Nursery Things:
I put a fun set of sheets on the bed, which really "funs up" the room. I put a few things on the shelf that Trent's dad put up last weekend and printed out some of our maternity pictures to put in frames. My projects for this week will be to hang up the frames and the book shelves that I have!!

Looking forward to: The weekend to be here :)
But really, just looking forward to getting more done in the nursery in the evenings this week and then this weekend for anything that doesn't get done before then!

Other things: 
We had our first appointment with our new doctor last Thursday. It was nice to be able to ask questions about how delivery will go and what she thinks about certain things and know that when she answers them, she will be the one who is actually going to be there to deliver her baby. She has been delivering babies for 16 years and both Trent and I thought our first meeting went great and we both like her a lot. I think everything will go great with her!
We scheduled another growth scan in two weeks to see what baby's estimated size is again and then we scheduled all the rest of our weekly appointment up until our due date!! So hard to believe that the end is in sight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment