Date:
July 20, 2015
How far along:
36 Weeks!! Our baby would officially not have to go to NICU if born today and everything looked good!! (per our hospital's guidelines)
How many weeks to go:
4 Weeks!
4 Weeks!
Baby size:
Head of Romane Lettuce/Honeydew Melon (it said that last week, too)
17.2-18.7 inches long
Head of Romane Lettuce/Honeydew Melon (it said that last week, too)
17.2-18.7 inches long
Baby milestones:
She's very close to being able to breath on her own without any issues. Her skin is getting smooth and soft. Most of her systems and organs are good to go!
Maternity clothes:
You betcha... Just wearing and rewearing the same things. Comfort over style these days! I've gotta be extra careful to not show too much skin at work cuz my belly tends to stick out the bottom of some of my maternity shirts now...
Stretch marks:
Unfortunately... And they are getting worse, I'm afraid...
Unfortunately... And they are getting worse, I'm afraid...
Have you started to show yet:
Yes... Enormously
Yes... Enormously
Belly button in or out:
Out
Out
Symptoms:
A few belly cramps here and there, a big belly, big feet, feel like I have to pee ALL the time (even when I really don't), constricted breathing at times, what I think is slight pregnancy carpal tunnel (yes, that's a thing!)... Still happy as a clam, though!
A few belly cramps here and there, a big belly, big feet, feel like I have to pee ALL the time (even when I really don't), constricted breathing at times, what I think is slight pregnancy carpal tunnel (yes, that's a thing!)... Still happy as a clam, though!
Aversions:
None really... I just can't eat as much these days, so not everything sounds good at times...
None really... I just can't eat as much these days, so not everything sounds good at times...
Movement:
I feel her move around quite a lot. Sometimes she gets little twitches or hiccups but other times, she's just tumbling around in there (with what room she has left anyway)
I feel her move around quite a lot. Sometimes she gets little twitches or hiccups but other times, she's just tumbling around in there (with what room she has left anyway)
Labor signs:
None that I'm aware of
None that I'm aware of
Mood:
My mood is good, I just feel tired and like my body hates me at times and I'm sure that shows on the outside occasionally.
My mood is good, I just feel tired and like my body hates me at times and I'm sure that shows on the outside occasionally.
Sleep:
Getting up every few hours to pee most nights (I did sleep the whole night one night last week, though!) Sometimes my breathing still gives me issues, but most nights I can fall asleep pretty well. The mornings come way too early, though!
Getting up every few hours to pee most nights (I did sleep the whole night one night last week, though!) Sometimes my breathing still gives me issues, but most nights I can fall asleep pretty well. The mornings come way too early, though!
Dreams:
I had one that had a bunch of random people in it... our auditors at work, Trent, people that I haven't talked to since college, etc. I was at work and then we were in some desert-type place... none of it made sense...
I had one that had a bunch of random people in it... our auditors at work, Trent, people that I haven't talked to since college, etc. I was at work and then we were in some desert-type place... none of it made sense...
Miss anything:
Wearing comfortable clothes, not feeling like my belly is going to burst open at times, being able to move without it being a huge effort!
Wearing comfortable clothes, not feeling like my belly is going to burst open at times, being able to move without it being a huge effort!
Gender prediction:
I think a boy still, I think, but we've been talking about our girl name so much lately that that gets me thinking that it's a girl!
I think a boy still, I think, but we've been talking about our girl name so much lately that that gets me thinking that it's a girl!
Names:
We have names but have recently started discussing our girl name again because we aren't sure if the one we picked is going to work...
We have names but have recently started discussing our girl name again because we aren't sure if the one we picked is going to work...
Best moment of the week:
We're still getting packages of things I've ordered about every other day, so it's been fun to really feel like we're getting ready! The car seat base for Trent's car came this week as well as some bottles and our monitor (which Trent set up on Friday when he was off work!!). I already feel like our house is being taken over by baby stuff, but I am pretty sure that's just going to be the way our lives are from here on out! (And that's just fine with me!)
I also got to be pretty darn lazy on Saturday, which was pretty nice. I slept in real late and then continued to lay on the couch for most of the next four hours or so... The dogs and I had a nice, restful day!
Nursery Things:
Trent helped me to hang up our book ledges (there was no way I would have been able to do that on my own like I had thought!) and I got other things hung up on the walls and ready to go! I'm still working on what's going on the shelf above the dresser and have more things to hang on the wall with the book ledges, but it's coming along!
We're still getting packages of things I've ordered about every other day, so it's been fun to really feel like we're getting ready! The car seat base for Trent's car came this week as well as some bottles and our monitor (which Trent set up on Friday when he was off work!!). I already feel like our house is being taken over by baby stuff, but I am pretty sure that's just going to be the way our lives are from here on out! (And that's just fine with me!)
I also got to be pretty darn lazy on Saturday, which was pretty nice. I slept in real late and then continued to lay on the couch for most of the next four hours or so... The dogs and I had a nice, restful day!
Nursery Things:
Trent helped me to hang up our book ledges (there was no way I would have been able to do that on my own like I had thought!) and I got other things hung up on the walls and ready to go! I'm still working on what's going on the shelf above the dresser and have more things to hang on the wall with the book ledges, but it's coming along!
Our ultrasound and appointment on Friday. Looking forward to seeing how the baby has grown and hear what our doctor thinks about everything.
Also looking forward to getting our to-do list done (well maybe not actually doing what's on the list, but I'm excited to have it all done). We've got a pretty good list going of things that we need to do to get ready for the baby to arrive like put the car seat in the car, wash bottles and things like that, finish hanging what I have already in the nursery, wash the rest of the baby clothes, and get the guest rooms ready for people to come to town when baby arrives!



No comments:
Post a Comment