Friday, July 3, 2015

Baby Fred - Maternity Pictures

Last week, we had maternity pictures taken by Steph from SM Photography. She went to high school with one of Trent's coworkers, so that is how I found her. 

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to take maternity pictures because, by the time that I got around to scheduling them and actually making the decision, I had already gotten super big... and who wants pictures of that?!? But I didn't want to regret not having them after the fact, so I went for it! The decision was made easier because her prices were so reasonable, and I am overall very happy with how they turned out!! I'm glad that I have these pictures of us (and even my big belly) to look back on and remember how we felt before welcoming our first son or daughter into the world!

It's always a little awkward to have your picture taken, especially when you're asked to be serious in some of them (and we don't do very well at serious!), but I'm glad she made it work through our laughter and talking! I'm sure there's some pretty funny outtakes of us! When we got to the outside pictures, the mosquitoes were horrible so I'm sure it got even more frustrating for her to try to catch us when we weren't swatting them away!

Below are most of my favorites that we had taken. I can't wait until we have a little baby join us in our family pictures! I don't know how we're going to wrestle the two dogs into sitting still all while holding a baby, but hopefully we can make it work :)
Get ready for a lot of no-headed, belly shots!































1 comment:

  1. Are you gorgeous or what?!?! You make being pregnant look beaaauitful. :)

    ReplyDelete