Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Samuel's Six Month Pictures

A few days shy of Samuel's half birthday, we had Steph from SM Photography take a few pictures of him to capture him at this time! It is so amazing to think about how he was when we were taking his three month pictures - he could barely hold his head up while on his belly, it was a struggle to even help him to sit up, and he sure didn't smile much at the camera! Now he's sitting like a champ, holding his head up, holding his chest up with his arms and showing his little personality with that infectious smile of his!! 
These pictures are so special and make me happy every time I look at them! 

Here's most of the pictures - I didn't really weed out my "favorites" because I like most of them, so here's a bunch of pictures :)


Check out Samuel's Newborn (by Sarah Poppe Photography) and Three Month (by SM Photography) Pictures!
Our Maternity Pictures were also taken by Steph from SM Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment