Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful - Day 2: My Husband

Today I am so very thankful for the amazing husband that I have. I am incredibly blessed to be able to walk through this life with him by my side. I am so thankful that he is always there for me and that he is willing to put up with me all of the time!  I very much doubt that he knew what he was getting himself into when he married me. I want him to know how much I appreciate him and all that he does for me and for Mattie.

I am so lucky to have married a man who loves me through the times that I've forgotten one thing or another at the most inconvenient time,  the times that I lock the keys in the car and he has to drive an hour to bring me the spare key, the times I am really loud in the morning or at night when he's trying to sleep, and when I am a little too stubborn or am just plain crabby!

He truly is a selfless man and I know that I've got a partner for life - no matter what!


No comments:

Post a Comment