Today I am thankful for my very best friend. Lauren has been there for me ever since we found each other in college and I know that I am incredibly lucky to have her in my life.
Lauren is always thinking of me and is there for me whenever I need her. There isn't anything that she wouldn't do for me. I know that she is always praying for me and wants to do all she can to be there for me.
Lauren and I have had so many amazing times and I am thankful that she has been with me through all of the fun and happy, sad, and important days of the last 6 years. Our days as roommates are some of my favorites and I look forward to sharing all that life hands us in the future. I am so thankful that we still live close together and will be able to share all the happy, sad, and very important days of our lives that are to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment