Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Molly and Derrick's Weddding

My cousin, Molly, and Derrick have been married for a week and a half now and it was great that we all got to share in the joyous festivities with them! 

Molly was a BEAUTIFUL bride and we had a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!

I had to start with these fun pictures from the photo booth at the reception. We conveniently sat close to the booth, so when there wasn't a line, we'd hop right in!

(click to enlarge)
Mi madre playing the piano for the ceremony.


The beautiful bride after coming down the aisle! I loved her dress and veil so much, so I had to put this picture in here!!


Some pictures from when they were exiting the church. These pictures make me smile!!





After the wedding party took off in their limo to take some pictures, we had the opportunity to take some pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Jons too.



And then the reception started! They had a great popcorn bar and photobooth (as you saw above!). The DJ, food, and the cupcakes were wonderful as well!

Making their entrance into the reception

Jared and Kenzie at the reception
We took some pictures of all our family that was there too. Turned out pretty good! :)


It was a fun night full of dancing and pictures and food and fun! It's so awesome to see Molly and Derrick so happy and in love and I wish them all the best! 

I'll end with a few other random pictures from the event!




And THIS gem of a picture that will always make me smile! :)

1 comment: