Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my favorite guy!

The guy I choose every day. Who I pinky swore to love when we are side by side and when we are miles apart; when our lives are peachy keen and when things aren't going so well; when I'm pleased with him and when he really irritates me; when we're just hanging out and when we're busy. The guy whose ambitions and desires I respect and encourage and will always help him accomplish. From our wedding day to today and for the rest of our lives, he is my person, the one who I share everything with. I promised these things, knowing that it is God that is the foundation of our marriage, and it’s going to stay that way as long as we’re both here on Earth! 


I don't have anything "cool" to share this year. The last two years, our anniversary week has coincided with a big and exciting event. Our first anniversary was in the same week that we closed on our house, and our second anniversary was the same week as me finding out I passed all my CPA exams. This year, I don't have much exciting news to share other than the fact that we're still happy as clams, dealing with life as it comes at us, and we're looking forward to continuing to grow together during our next years of marriage and seeing what they have in store for The Fredericksen's!

No comments:

Post a Comment