Friday, March 13, 2015

Baby Fred - Week 17


Better late than never, I guess. This week has just been busy, so I haven't had time to sit down and post this! I wrote everything and took the picture at the beginning of the week, so it's just my posting timing that's a little off! 
I'll try to do better next week :)

Date
March 9, 2015
 
Baby size
An Onion
 
Baby milestones
Our baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone and the umbilical cod is growing stronger and thicker. He now weighs about 5 ounces and is around 5 inches long!
 
Maternity clothes
Just the same ol' pants and a few shirts.

Have you started to show yet
Still feel like I haven't gotten any bigger lately, so I hope that baby's still growing in there!! There's definitely a belly though
 
Symptoms
Just get nauseous when I need to eat something and I'm just feeling "big"
 
Food cravings
Still cold things... Smoothies, Fruit, Cucumbers with salt, etc.

Aversions
None.
 
Movement
Nothing yet that I have been able to recognize... can't wait for the day it happens!

Mood
I think I'm in a pretty good mood. Just tired lately - I think Daylight Savings Time messed me up or something...
 
Sleep
Fine for the most part. Still getting up to pee in the night at some point.
 
Dreams
Saturday night I had one that I was one of the final two girls left on The Bachelor.
 
Miss anything
Not really
 
Gender prediction
No clue...

Names
Nothing really new here... I've gotten pretty attached to the boy name Trent wanted and there are two girl names I like a lot.
 
Have you told family and friends
I got to tell my Grandma and Grandpa Jons this weekend. It was nice to see them both smile at me when I told them. Grandpa kept winking at me and smiling. Makes me happy to think about!
 
Best moment of the week
The really nice weather! Telling Grandma and Grandpa. Going home on Saturday/Sunday and getting to see more family.
 
Looking forward to
Having our house full of our family on Saturday for a St. Patty's Day party! Having Trent's parents come and help to paint the nursery on Friday!! Yay!

Other thoughts: I decided on some colors I wanted to do in the nursery. I'm excited to fill the room with stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment