Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baby Fred - Week 19


Date
March 23, 2015 
Baby size
A Mango or Large Heirloom Tomato
Baby milestones
Our baby is about 6 inches long now and working on developing her five senses.
Maternity clothes
All maternity pants (except sweatpants/yoga pants) and about half and half between regular and maternity shirts
Have you started to show yet
Yep
Symptoms
Just always hungry and nauseous when I need to eat.
Food cravings
Nothing
Aversions
None.
Movement
I thought I felt something on Saturday night while we were watching TV. It felt like little pokes or punches or something like that. I am about 72% sure that's what it was, but it might not have be. If it was, I loved it!
Mood
Good for the most part
Sleep
I've been sleeping pretty well. I got to sleep in on both Saturday and Sunday mornings this weekend and it was glorious! The cool and sunny weather was perfect for sleeping in!
Dreams
On Saturday, I had a dream that we had twins and then adopted an older girl all on the same day. It was December 23rd and none of our family knew about it, so when we saw them on Christmas Eve, we had to explain to everyone that these all were our kids... 
Miss anything
Not really
Gender prediction
I'm going with boy. It felt like it was a boy that was hitting me from the inside (whatever that means)
Names
We haven't talked names in a while, but I think we both have our front runners. We'll figure it out some day...
Have you told family and friends
Yep - I think everyone knows!
Best moment of the week
The nice and relaxing weekend we had at home and sleeping in both Saturday and Sunday. Going to the Sam Hunt concert on Friday - it was tons of fun!
Looking forward to
Our ultrasound and appointment on Wednesday morning!!! Can't wait to see our baby and know everything is looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment