March 16, 2015
Baby size
A Sweet Potato
Baby milestones
Baby milestones
Our baby is yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing, twisting, rolling, punching and kicking. I'm patiently waiting to be able to feel all that moving!!
Maternity clothes
Same story, but I bought some more stuff online today, so I'm excited to get those things!
Have you started to show yet
Still feeling just "fat" but I do think it is pregnancy-caused
Symptoms
Nausea when I need to eat, sensitive gag reflex when I brush my teeth, etc.
Food cravings
Smoothies...
Aversions
None.
Movement
Nothing yet.
Mood
Good for the most part (I believe)
Sleep
Yes, please. I like sleep better these days, but I don't so much like waking up to pee in the night...
Dreams
I had a one with a lot of different things going on in it, but the details I remember about it were that I was at the house where I grew up and upon arrival, there were animals (cows, I think) in the field along with four really bright blue elephants (two in the pen with the cows and two on the lawn somewhere). My dad was there in his coveralls and his blue stocking cap that he'd always wear and he had Millie on a leash in the backyard. I like that I had a dream with my dad in it that included a part of my life now that he never knew while he was on earth. Only in my dreams would I be able to see my dad with Millie :) A part of me thinks that this dream was triggered by the fact that I just bought a pig with wings (something that reminds me of my dad) the day I had this dream. I set it in our family room by the memorial garden stone that I have and all night, Millie kept staring and barking at it so I had to turn on the light by the fireplace so she could see it better and see that it wasn't scary. After she realized that it wasn't scary, she kept licking it and checking it out... So I think that since the pig reminds me of my dad and Millie was really fixated on it, that made them go together in my dream... Or something like that!
Miss anything
Not really
Gender prediction
I still go back and forth, but I mostly think it's a boy
Names
Names
Same story here. I just can't wait to meet our baby and call them their name! (Whatever it might end up being - haha)
Have you told family and friends
I think everyone knows!
Best moment of the week
Having 25ish family members here for our St. Patty's Day part. Having Trent's parents come and help Trent paint the nursery and picking out and hanging a beautiful chandelier in the baby's room!
Looking forward to
The Sam Hunt Concert with Joce and the girls on Friday. A relaxing/productive weekend (maybe?!?)
Other thoughts: As I said above, Trent's parents came and helped him to paint the nursery on Friday while I was at work. I was so fun to come home to an empty nursery that was painted and clean and just perfect! We then went to Lowe's and picked out a few options for new light fixtures, but we only had to put up one because we loved the chandelier we picked so much :)


Eeeek!! It won't be long until you are feeling movement (the best feeling ever). I'm getting a little sad that baby won't be kicking in my belly soon .. I might be too much in love with being pregnant (is that possible?!) You are adorable!
ReplyDeleteRIP my/our grey paint job. Movin' on to bigger and better things! :)
ReplyDelete