It's been quite a busy week at work, so I haven't had my lunches free or had time in the evening to post this, so it's super late. Tomorrow is already 22 weeks (we'll see if I get that one done tomorrow or not), but at least I got this done within the week!
Date:
April 8, 2015
How far along:
21 weeks
How many weeks to go:
19 Weeks
19 Weeks
Baby size:
A Pomegranate (I couldn't tell you how big that is really...)
A Pomegranate (I couldn't tell you how big that is really...)
Baby milestones:
Her digestive system is prepping for making it in the outside world. She's moving around a lot more and her eyebrows and eyelids are getting to be fully formed.
Her digestive system is prepping for making it in the outside world. She's moving around a lot more and her eyebrows and eyelids are getting to be fully formed.
Maternity clothes:
Yes. Need to buy more work shirts!
Yes. Need to buy more work shirts!
Stretch marks:
Nope
Nope
Have you started to show yet:
Yep - and it keeps getting bigger. Looking more and more pregnant each day!
Yep - and it keeps getting bigger. Looking more and more pregnant each day!
Symptoms:
I can definitely feel more pressure on my bladder the past few days. I can tell when the baby is kicking my bladder because I have a quick urge to pee and then it will go away... it's kinda strange. I also have been playing whack-a-mole with a few little zits on my face. Not cool.
I can definitely feel more pressure on my bladder the past few days. I can tell when the baby is kicking my bladder because I have a quick urge to pee and then it will go away... it's kinda strange. I also have been playing whack-a-mole with a few little zits on my face. Not cool.
Food cravings:
Not really craving anything, but still enjoy cold food...
Not really craving anything, but still enjoy cold food...
Aversions:
None
None
Movement:
At this point, my confidence is back up that what I felt in my 18th week that one night was the baby kicking. I have felt it several more times and it feels just the same and I don't think it's anything digestive related! It's still not super consistent yet, so still waiting on that.
At this point, my confidence is back up that what I felt in my 18th week that one night was the baby kicking. I have felt it several more times and it feels just the same and I don't think it's anything digestive related! It's still not super consistent yet, so still waiting on that.
Labor signs:
None.
None.
Mood:
Good.
Good.
Sleep:
Pretty good.
Pretty good.
Miss anything:
Not really.
Not really.
Gender prediction:
I still think it's a boy, but I have started to get a little concerned that I am going to get used to the fact that I think it's a boy and then it's going to be a girl and I'm going to have to get over the fact that it's not a boy. (if that makes sense). So I decided that this week, the first week into the second half of the pregnancy, I am going to start calling the baby "her" and even out my thinking!
Names:
We had another discussion about names on the way home from visiting our families on Easter. Turns out that what I thought was our #1 boy name isn't so "for sure" anymore, so we came up with a few more front runners for boys. I like them all, so it may be hard to choose it the end.
Trent has shot down my girl name that I have loved for the past year or so, and I'm not super in love with any girl names at the moment (even though there are 1 or 2 that we do like quite a bit) so we'll see what happens with the next discussion we have.
I still think it's a boy, but I have started to get a little concerned that I am going to get used to the fact that I think it's a boy and then it's going to be a girl and I'm going to have to get over the fact that it's not a boy. (if that makes sense). So I decided that this week, the first week into the second half of the pregnancy, I am going to start calling the baby "her" and even out my thinking!
Names:
We had another discussion about names on the way home from visiting our families on Easter. Turns out that what I thought was our #1 boy name isn't so "for sure" anymore, so we came up with a few more front runners for boys. I like them all, so it may be hard to choose it the end.
Trent has shot down my girl name that I have loved for the past year or so, and I'm not super in love with any girl names at the moment (even though there are 1 or 2 that we do like quite a bit) so we'll see what happens with the next discussion we have.
Best moment of the week:
Celebrating Easter with our families! We spent Saturday with my family and Sunday with Trent's family and it was just great to see everyone! I am already looking forward to next year when we'll have a 7-8 month old all dressed up nice for Easter, too! :)
Celebrating Easter with our families! We spent Saturday with my family and Sunday with Trent's family and it was just great to see everyone! I am already looking forward to next year when we'll have a 7-8 month old all dressed up nice for Easter, too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment