Look at this - I'm posting something that ISN'T baby related!!
I was thinking that I still hadn't posted pictures from our Easter weekend this year yet, but when I went back to upload the pictures, I saw these pretty girls and realized that I hadn't even covered their birthdays yet - which happened many months ago now!!
The girls have birthdays about a month apart, so that works great for them to have their birthday party together (like my sister and I always have!) towards the beginning of the year. This year, they had an animal themed party and their mom did an amazing job with the food and the decorations and even their clothes!!!
I didn't take a good picture of the food, but it was all animal themed as well! It was all so perfect for the girls!
After lunch the girls got to open their presents!
I had to make them pose for a picture first, of course!
Taylor looks to be pretty enthusiastic about the money in Jenna's card!
Taylor's treasure chest full of books and other goodies!
All the animal print!!
The dogs enjoyed the present opening as well since they got to chew on the paper!
The girls with their new puzzles!
Hugs for great-grandma!
Taylor got a joke book, so we all got to hear some awesome jokes!
Jenna playing with her new bird from Aunt Shirley and Uncle Jim.
Bird houses for the girls to decorate!
One of the rare moments where both of the dogs are laying down!
The girls' yummy cake!!
It was another successful birthday party. It's so great to get everyone together and to see the girls running around with excitement as we celebrate them being one more year older!

No comments:
Post a Comment