| I didn't edit this on my computer this week, so the plug ins and the red spot on my face are just going to have to stay for now :) |
Date:
May 4, 2015
How far along:
25 weeks
How many weeks to go:
15 Weeks
15 Weeks
Baby size:
A head of cauliflower (or a rutabaga... take your pick)
A head of cauliflower (or a rutabaga... take your pick)
Baby milestones:
She's approximately 13.6-14.8 inches long and should weigh around 1.5-2.5 pounds. She's growing more hair and getting fatter as well as developing that brain! :)
Maternity clothes:
Yes... and I have NOTHING to wear! ;)
Yes... and I have NOTHING to wear! ;)
Stretch marks:
Nope - by some miracle, I don't have any yet - we've got a ways to go yet, though
Nope - by some miracle, I don't have any yet - we've got a ways to go yet, though
Belly button in or out:
It's kind of strange... it's in, but the top, outside part of it is sticking out weird.. it's like it's just stretching sideways and becoming more of a line than a circle.
It's kind of strange... it's in, but the top, outside part of it is sticking out weird.. it's like it's just stretching sideways and becoming more of a line than a circle.
Symptoms:
A little bit of acid reflux this week (broke down and bought some Tums, but am trying to eat according to the "tips to reduce acid reflux" and hopefully that's helping too...) but other than that, not a whole lot going on. I just let myself get too hungry on Friday night and didn't feel great and then ended up throwing up before we ate a late supper, but after I ate, all was well again. Feeling kind of tired at times, but nothing too crazy going on. I still could forget that I'm pregnant a lot of times, until the hunger strikes or until I remember that I'm carrying around some extra weight up in front!
Food cravings:
Nothing that I would call a "craving" but I am all about apples with peanut butter lately. I just wish my mom was here so she could cut them and cut the skin off for me :)
Aversions:
None
Movement:
Moving around quite a bit still. Last Friday, I didn't feel the baby move at all during the day and by the evening I was starting to get kind of concerned, but between Trent's Google searching and me asking other mom's in my Facebook group, we came to the conclusion that, at this point, that was still pretty normal. And by Saturday afternoon and evening, she was back to moving around like normal!
Moving around quite a bit still. Last Friday, I didn't feel the baby move at all during the day and by the evening I was starting to get kind of concerned, but between Trent's Google searching and me asking other mom's in my Facebook group, we came to the conclusion that, at this point, that was still pretty normal. And by Saturday afternoon and evening, she was back to moving around like normal!
Labor signs: None.
Sleep:
Overall, it's been good, I think. The past couple mornings, I've woken up with a back ache and haven't been able to get real comfortable, but hopefully it's not a new "thing" and it will pass.
Overall, it's been good, I think. The past couple mornings, I've woken up with a back ache and haven't been able to get real comfortable, but hopefully it's not a new "thing" and it will pass.
Miss anything:
I don't really miss anything... just still getting used to having this belly...
Gender prediction: I think boy for the most part...
Names: Haven't had any new discussions on names
Best moment of the week:
Buying the dresser and rocker for the baby's room on Tuesday - and we got to bring the dresser home with us that night and it became the first official thing in the nursery! I also got to go to Lincoln on Saturday for a Diaper Shower for my friend Mallory and her husband who are having a little boy in mid-June. Lauren and Bailey and I all rode together so we got to hang out during the drive which was nice! Sunday was a nice and relaxing day and then Trent, Joce and I went to the theater to see the new Avengers movie. It was just a nice weekend!
![]() |
| Mallory and I |
![]() |
| Friends! (along with my lion hair...) |
Like I said, we bought the dresser and chair this week for the nursery. The dresser is in the room already and I can't wait until the chair comes in so we can add that to the room as well. I really hope that everything we're buying will go together in the end!
![]() |
| The dresser |
![]() |
| The chair. It's in a different color and pattern, but I'll save those details until we get the actual chair in! |
Baby's first concert on Friday night - and we know she'll be able to hear all that's going on! :) Trent and I, Jocelyn, Dani, Uncle Dan, my mom, and our friend, Betsy, are all going to see Garth on Friday night. I know it will be a great concert and it will be fun to spend some time with them all as well. This baby gets to go to a Garth concert before she's even born, I had to wait until I was 27 to get to go!! :) Then, to make it even better, Trent's parents are coming on Sunday and spending the night, so we'll get to celebrate Mother's Day with them!





No comments:
Post a Comment