1. Monday's are _________?
Monday's are not my favorite. I don't want to really say I dislike them or hate them, because I think that's just asking for trouble. I am very thankful for each and every day that I am given, even if the day is a Monday. It just happens to not be my favorite day of the week. I love being able to sleep later on weekends and having to get up and go to work to start off the work week just isn't very fun! That just makes Monday's a crappy day, but I'll take it!
2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Chocolate. But sometimes I'm in the mood for strawberry instead.
3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
Any bill that has to do with debt! I can't wait until those are paid off and we can just be done with it! I can handle all the other ones, but the big D word being associated with a bill just doesn't make me very happy!
4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
2 and a half. I have my personal email and my work email, but then I also still have some emails that go to my maiden name email (I changed my email after I got married) and those emails get forwarded to my new email. So I only check two emails, but people can email 3 different ones.
Monday's are not my favorite. I don't want to really say I dislike them or hate them, because I think that's just asking for trouble. I am very thankful for each and every day that I am given, even if the day is a Monday. It just happens to not be my favorite day of the week. I love being able to sleep later on weekends and having to get up and go to work to start off the work week just isn't very fun! That just makes Monday's a crappy day, but I'll take it!
2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Chocolate. But sometimes I'm in the mood for strawberry instead.
3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
Any bill that has to do with debt! I can't wait until those are paid off and we can just be done with it! I can handle all the other ones, but the big D word being associated with a bill just doesn't make me very happy!
4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
2 and a half. I have my personal email and my work email, but then I also still have some emails that go to my maiden name email (I changed my email after I got married) and those emails get forwarded to my new email. So I only check two emails, but people can email 3 different ones.
5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
We don't have a Christmas Tree up yet, but when it does go up (hopefully soon), the lights are white. I would have guessed that they were multi colored, but then I found this picture below from last year, and it turns out they are white. I wasn't sure because it isn't really 'my' tree, it is a tree that I gained through marriage :) It's just a small, skinny tree that will probably go up in the same place as it did last year and look about the same because that's pretty much the only place that we have room for it right now. Hopefully sometime in the future we'll have a bigger place for a bigger tree But this one is perfect for where we are right now!
![]() |
| Happy Monday!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment