Happy Hump Day, Everyone! Today, for the first time, I'm linking up to This Kind of Love for the What I'm Loving Wednesday! What are you loving on this fine, rainy Wednesday?!
I can't believe that it's only 11 days until Christmas! Where did December (and 2011) go? What a year!?! I hope you are all having a fantabulous day! Here's a few things that I'm loving today!
I'm loving that tomorrow is our Finance Department Christmas Party, so we get to cut the day a few hours short to go hang out and celebrate together.
I'm loving that Friday is the Food Day at work. It's a FULL day of eating from breakfast into the afternoon! I can't wait!!
I'm loving that we're heading out of town for our first family Christmas Celebration this weekend. Again, I can't believe it's Christmastime already!
![]() |
| Uhhh... Santa? |
I'm loving my new favorite blog, The Small Things. This girl is great! She has a lot of great hairdo video tutorials and crafty how to's and fashion posts and, from what I've read, she just seems like a good person. It is just so fun to read the new things she posts each day. I even did my hair yesterday using one of her tutorials AND IT WORKED! Amazing! This is what it was like (except my hair is long and curly and dark).
![]() |
| To check out how to do this look, click here. |
I'm loving these outfits:
I'm loving this purse:
![]() |
| Flashing back to summertime with this picture! (Fun Fact: This was taken the week after we got married.) |














No comments:
Post a Comment