Today, I am linking up with It's a Crafty Life for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm loving that I'm 1 and a half work days away from my "Christmas Vacation" and that I get to see lots of family over the next few days! I love Christmas and all that comes along with it!
I'm loving that I'm 1 and a half work days away from my "Christmas Vacation" and that I get to see lots of family over the next few days! I love Christmas and all that comes along with it!
I'm loving this blog. In it, she has a Wake Up Wednesday Post that she does every week where she posts a challenge for everyone that reads to try to accomplish that week. Some of her past challenges were things like: Report a Job Well Done, Gather Things You Don't Need and Donate Them, Learn the Name of Someone and Use it While Talking to Them, Be a Patient Driver, Compliment a Stranger, and Call Someone Out of Your Comfort Zone, among others. You can see some of the other readers' responses to how the fulfilled the challenges in this 2011 wrap up post. I think I'm going to join in on this one in the coming year. This weeks challenge (because it's Christmas week!) is to Remember the Reason for the Season. I challenge you to join in as well!
I'm loving these nail polishes by Lynderella. I don't know what my sudden obsession with sparkly nail polish is, but I really want to go get some now! I wish I could buy some of this brand, but they don't seem to be selling any right now. I've heard that they'll be starting again in the new year, but who knows if my obsession will last that long...
I'm loving these Pinterest finds from this week:
![]() |
| Love the gray and yellow! Source |
![]() |
| Gray and Yellow again and love the curtain behind the bed. Source |
![]() |
| LOVE Pepperoni rolls from Old Chicago. I hope these taste just like them! You can find the recipe here. |
And, just like every day, I'm loving my amazing husband.
And our adorable dog, Mattie who's all snuggled up in a blanket in this picture, where I'd LOVE to be right now!
![]() |
| I don't know how she's so good at getting snuggled under there with just her head sticking out, but she does it all the time and I love it! |













those pepperoini rolls looks awesome!
ReplyDeletecute blog!
merry (almost) christmas!
I love all of those nail polishes! I've seen them on Pinterest but I thought you had to use 2 different types of polish. Definitely getting me a bottle! And I love the home inspiration pictures :)
ReplyDelete