I heard this song below on K-Love the other night on my way home from work and I instantly loved it. It isn't a new song or anything, but it was the first time I had heard it. I'm not quite sure what it is about it, but it stirred up some kind of emotion inside that I can't really explain. It's kind of uncomfortable to not be able to figure out what my mind and body and heart want to feel while listening to the song. It's like I want to cry and smile at the same time and it brings up a mix of feelings of gratitude and happiness and undeservedness. It is hard to comprehend what Mary and Joseph had to go through in their journey to bring Jesus into the world. It's difficult to imagine the amount of trust and faith that they had to have in each other and in God.
This song serves as a wonderful reminder that Christmas is really about the birth of Jesus and how we were all changed forever because of that night when our Savior, Jesus was brought into the world to save us all. We should never lose sight of that.
I hope you can listen to the song and that it stirs up some sort of feelings inside of you as well as you reflect on how the night before Christmas truly changed history in such a remarkable way.
Merry Christmas!
(If you receive this post in an email, the video might not show up. Just click on the "My Lifesong" link below which will take you to the actual blog where you can view the video. Otherwise click here to be taken to the video on YouTube.)

great song
ReplyDelete