Well, I just took my 5th CPA test this morning (I've passed 2 out of 4 of the tests so far). And as far as I can tell, it didn't go well....
Out of the 5 I have taken, this is the one that I have felt the worst about by far. With all the ones in the past, I at least had a glimmer of hope of passing in my head... This time, I was praying for the power to go out about half way through the test just so I would have to quit and start over (hopefully with a different version of the test). My dreams almost came true when there was 16 minutes left in the test, my test froze and then was soon followed by one of the staff members saying that their server was down. Unfortunately Fortunately they were able to get everything working again after about 5-10 minutes and everyone's tests started up again right where they left off.
There was just so many things on there that weren't stressed really at all in my studying material... I feel like I got all of the specific stuff and I had spent all my time learning and memorizing the general stuff... I really don't know what I could have or would have done differently in all my hours of studying that would have helped. Either I got a really specific test, I focused on the wrong things to learn, or I just didn't learn it right. Right now I am just so frustrated and exhausted from all of this. The thought of having to study all over again for this makes me very sad. I just want my life back and to be able to put this test stuff behind me!
So I guess my only hope now is that I am totally wrong about being so wrong about so many of the questions... We will find out soon enough.
For now I am just going to enjoy not studying for a while and figure out what my plan will be for taking my next test (probably two!). I am going to spend some time with my husband and do some stuff around the house and make supper every once in a while since it seems like I haven't done that in quite.a.while!! Starting with Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken tonight!! Let's hope it's good!

No comments:
Post a Comment