Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Second Anniversary to Us!

Today is Trent and I's 2nd Anniversary! (Insert cliché "oh how time flies" comment)
 
 
So much has happened in our short two years as The Fredericksen's and I'm so happy and grateful that I get to go through the ups and the downs of life with such a great man by my side. I am very excited about all that is yet to come in our future!
 
The week of our first anniversary we closed on our first house and the week of our second anniversary I found out I passed my final CPA test (not really an "us" thing, but it sort of is). I am looking forward to finding out what fun our third anniversary, and all the days leading up to it, will have in store for us!
 
Oh, Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should probably coordinate the announcement of Baby Fredericksen for the week of your third anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete