Friday, August 8, 2014

Five on Friday!! {08.08.2014}

Here's five random things just because it's FRIDAY!!

ONE 
I have finally started back up with my digital scrapbooking on Mixbook.com. I think I finished one that I've been working on for about a year and am now just waiting for a good deal before I order it. My next project is to finish the yearbooks that I've been meaning to get to for quite a while. I'm starting with when Trent and I started dating and then I intend to do one for each year. My first book is 2009-2010 because we started dating in mid-2009. I just got to summer 2010, so hopefully this one will be done before long! I'm excited to start filling my shelves with these photo books!

Here are a couple books that I've finished in the recent past:

One celebrating my dad's life


And one that we gave to Taylor with pictures of her as our flower girl

Mixbook - Create stunning photo books, cards and calendars! | Design your own Photo Book with Mixbook's easy online editor.

TWO
We just got automatic faucets in our bathroom at work!! I never would have guessed that would bring so much joy to my life!

THREE
Trent's parents are coming this weekend to help us repaint our family room and kitchen. We painted it back in June 2012 and Trent has told me frequently since then how he doesn't really like it... So hopefully he'll like this one better. We bought the paint last night and we're going with Aspen Gray by Valspar. I can't wait to see it all finished and we're so happy that Trent's parents are coming to visit and help us! It should be a fun weekend!


FOUR
I had a great sandwich for lunch today. Ham and Gouda cheese panini with red pepper mayo on Hawaiian bread. Yum!! It's the small things :)

FIVE
I was looking for a show to watch on Netflix a few weeks back and started watching Law and Order: SVU. They only have the seasons starting with Season 8 on Netflix so I just started there, but then we subscribed to Hulu Plus and they have them all! So I started over earlier this week! The show started in 1999, so it's pretty funny to see how the show was so different back then. They used chalkboards and old school phones and the DNA testing wasn't that advanced and they made fun of people for using computers so much! Season 16 starts in September, so I've definitely got something to keep me busy for a while!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Before Trice was born, Nick and I literally watched like 7 episodes of SVU/night. We no longer have cable or netfli or Hulu Plus ... BUT .. I do miss that show! Nick won't let me watch it anymore anyway because it gave me too many nightmares. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I watch those shows for a while, I definitely start to notice my thoughts changing! This one isn't as bad as some of them make me feel though :) I actually think it makes me more aware of my surroundings or something, so maybe it's a good thing! haha

      Delete