Thursday, October 2, 2014

Five on Friday {10.02.2014}

ONE.
Nap time for Kenzie and Mattie!
Jared and Kenzie came to our house last weekend. They came to bring us some furniture and things and left with the couch from our basement, but it wasn't all business while they were here. We went out to eat at Oscar's and watched some football on Saturday night after they got here and then had breakfast and watched some more football on Sunday (football and eating is what we did, I guess). It was nice to spend some time with them!

Below is one of the items that they brought me from my mom's office. I'm not sure where its home is going to be inside our house yet, but for now it's hanging out in our dining room. It doesn't quite look like I thought it was going to (I thought it had legs) but I think we'll get along just fine! :)


 TWO.

My DietBet that I mentioned I was going to do at the beginning of September ended on the 23rd. I beat my goal of losing 4% of my weight by one tenth of a pound! But I still won, so I got to split the $27,225 pot with all the other winners (well, really just a little over $20,000 after the DietBet people took their share for administering the game. haha). I won $41.59! Woo hoo! So really it was $16.59 after getting my initial $25 back. I'll take it though. That's definitely the most money I've ever received for losing weight ;)

THREE.

This morning I will be purchasing tickets to see Garth Brooks in concert in November! I'm so looking forward to going on a little trip to Minneapolis with some family to experience Garth in person! Yay!
I hate how nervous I get in the few hours before it's ticket buying time!! So much pressure!!!

FOUR.

Fall is here! Which means it's time for warm clothes, Fear Fest on AMC, and Hocus Pocus!!! (I may have already watched it a time or two!) This year, I am having a little get together with my female aunts and cousins (and my mom and sister obviously) for Halloween. It's a Hocus Pocus party where we'll carve pumpkins, eat yummy food, spend time together, and, of course, watch Hocus Pocus!!

FIVE.
Something to think about!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Linked up with Five on Friday here.

2 comments:

  1. HOCUS POCUS IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diet bet thing is so cool! Congratulations! And hocus pocus!! Love this time if year too much:)

    ReplyDelete