Since I'm posting this so late in the week, there are a lot of things that have happened since the official 32 week mark, but to make it "real" for when I go back and read this later, I'm saving those things until next week! So, some of you know how some of these things turn out already that I write about in here, but you'll just have to read about it again next week!
Date:
June 22, 2015 - Trent's Birthday!!
How far along:
32 Weeks!!
Date:
June 22, 2015 - Trent's Birthday!!
How far along:
32 Weeks!!
How many weeks to go:
8 Weeks!
8 Weeks!
Baby size:
Squash
About 3.8 lb
Almost 17 inches long
Squash
About 3.8 lb
Almost 17 inches long
Baby milestones:
Baby should be in the head down position now (she is) and getting ready for her decent into the world even though birth is likely still 2 months away. She's probably feeling pretty cramped in there - I try to think about sitting up more these days, which will hopefully give her some more room in there!! She will gain a third to half of her weight in the next few weeks - about a half a pound a week.
Baby should be in the head down position now (she is) and getting ready for her decent into the world even though birth is likely still 2 months away. She's probably feeling pretty cramped in there - I try to think about sitting up more these days, which will hopefully give her some more room in there!! She will gain a third to half of her weight in the next few weeks - about a half a pound a week.
Maternity clothes:
Yep! Same 10 shirt rotation! :)
Yep! Same 10 shirt rotation! :)
Stretch marks:
Not yet - but probably should try to be better about putting on my Belly Balm... not that it probably would help if the stretch marks are imminent
Not yet - but probably should try to be better about putting on my Belly Balm... not that it probably would help if the stretch marks are imminent
Have you started to show yet:
Of course! I have pretty much outgrown Trent's T-shirts now as well. My belly hangs out the bottom even when I'm standing up now...
Of course! I have pretty much outgrown Trent's T-shirts now as well. My belly hangs out the bottom even when I'm standing up now...
Belly button in or out:
Getting closer and closer to an outie!
Getting closer and closer to an outie!
Symptoms:
Having occasional breathing problems at night still and my feet are puffy - probably from all the walking on Friday. I also feel like I have to pee when I walk all the time... even when I KNOW I don't. Not a big fan!
Having occasional breathing problems at night still and my feet are puffy - probably from all the walking on Friday. I also feel like I have to pee when I walk all the time... even when I KNOW I don't. Not a big fan!
Food cravings:
Nothing really...
Nothing really...
Movement:
Feeling quite a bit of movement these days.
Feeling quite a bit of movement these days.
Labor signs:
Nothing "real" I don't think
Nothing "real" I don't think
Sleep:
Once I get to sleep, it's not so bad, but sometimes falling asleep is not so great because something feels uncomfortable or I am all up in my head about trying to breath comfortably.
Once I get to sleep, it's not so bad, but sometimes falling asleep is not so great because something feels uncomfortable or I am all up in my head about trying to breath comfortably.
Miss anything:
Being able to move without feeling like it's a huge effort!
Being able to move without feeling like it's a huge effort!
Gender prediction:
Thinking boy, but I don't really know!
Thinking boy, but I don't really know!
Names:
I think we're getting pretty close to having a top boy and girl name... or at least we have some very strong contenders. I think if we had to decide today, we would be able to say what the name is. There's still quite a few options for middle names floating around, though.
I think we're getting pretty close to having a top boy and girl name... or at least we have some very strong contenders. I think if we had to decide today, we would be able to say what the name is. There's still quite a few options for middle names floating around, though.
Best moments of the week:
Only working 4 days last week and spending Friday at the Walnut Antique Show with Trent's family. We also got to spend Friday evening and Saturday morning with Trent's parents and do a little early Father's day celebration with Trent's dad.
I got a few naps in on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning (it was needed after Friday's adventures) and then went to the pool for a little while with Lauren on Saturday afternoon.
We made a quick trip home on Sunday to celebrate Trent, Kellsey, and I's June birthdays, eat some Pizza Ranch, watch Alex play basketball, and have a little family time!

It was nice to have a three day weekend, but I needed another day to help me to recover!
Only working 4 days last week and spending Friday at the Walnut Antique Show with Trent's family. We also got to spend Friday evening and Saturday morning with Trent's parents and do a little early Father's day celebration with Trent's dad.
I got a few naps in on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning (it was needed after Friday's adventures) and then went to the pool for a little while with Lauren on Saturday afternoon.
We made a quick trip home on Sunday to celebrate Trent, Kellsey, and I's June birthdays, eat some Pizza Ranch, watch Alex play basketball, and have a little family time!

It was nice to have a three day weekend, but I needed another day to help me to recover!
Nursery Things:
The shelf is up in the closet, the baby's clothes are hanging up (even though they all have to be taken down to be washed still), and the navy totes have found their home on top of the shelf! With the great help of his dad, Trent got the shelf up this weekend and it's so fun to start really putting things away where they belong!

Looking forward to:
Seeing our baby through ultrasound on Tuesday and our appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully everything goes well...
Not looking forward to Trent leaving again on Friday! Boo! I think it should be the last time before the baby comes, though!
The shelf is up in the closet, the baby's clothes are hanging up (even though they all have to be taken down to be washed still), and the navy totes have found their home on top of the shelf! With the great help of his dad, Trent got the shelf up this weekend and it's so fun to start really putting things away where they belong!

Seeing our baby through ultrasound on Tuesday and our appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully everything goes well...
Not looking forward to Trent leaving again on Friday! Boo! I think it should be the last time before the baby comes, though!




No comments:
Post a Comment